Tattered Angels New Plain Jane, Coffee Cup Album and Canvas Bag

I’m so excited to share three of my latest projects with you!  I was lucky enough to have these projects at CHA and in the Tattered Angels Catalog!  Woohoo.

First up is a mini canvas by Canvas Corp.  I used Plain JaneSimply Sheer in Teal, Taupe, Faded Yellow, Light Blue and Shade.  These colors are just gorgeous on canvas and paper. I also used Want2Scrap Bling and Spellbinders die templates.

This is a photo of my beautiful niece, Brynley.  My Mom made beach dresses for all the girls.  Brynley looked so pretty walking along the shore in her new dress on the Outer Banks, during our vacation.  I couldn’t help but take a photo of her.  Love you Brynley ;)

I have an obsession with coffee, and making mini albums out of cardboard coffee cups and sleeves.  I cleaned, cut up, and flattened a coffee cup, then covered it with Pink Paislee mistables paper and ribbon, Prima flowers, Spellbinders die cut flowers, and a glimmer misted coffee sleeve.

The large bottle cap by Maya Road was filled with a wedding photo of my hubby, Aaron and I, then filled with Matte Glossy Accents.  Coffee cup albums are so much fun to create! I used Glimmer Mist ~ Be Mine, LED Red, Cupid, Black Cherry, Cranberry Zing, and  Blackberry Cordial.

My third project is a canvas bag by Canvas Corp. I also Tattered Angels bird stencil, Pink Paislee scallop mistable ribbon and Prima flowers.

This bag has a few of my favorite colors of Glimmer Mist ~ Dragonfly, Sunflower, English Ivy, and Aquamarine.  Each scallop ribbon shows how the color of each Glimmer Mist can vary when you add several layers of it to the ribbon, or just one layer.  Cool huh?

Thanks for taking a peek at my projects!

I love to read your comments and hear from you.

You can visit me on my Blog, Facebook and Twitter!

Hugs

Holly

12 Responses to “Tattered Angels New Plain Jane, Coffee Cup Album and Canvas Bag”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Gorgeous projects…I love the bag & your color choices!

2. Kazan says:

oh my word Holly. Seriously you are so very talented with mixed media. You have me to use my canvases that I love so much.
    Hugs
    Kazan

3. Terry Cook says:

wow! All your projects are beautiful! Love the beach canvas. The gentle fading of the colors on the canvas are very cool. Beautiful model by the way! Very clever idea for the coffee cup! What a great way to reuse something! The cardboard cup really took the colors well! Love the canvas bag also. The scalloped trim is so fun and I love the way the coloring changed by using more of the same color of Glimmermist. I have to try this on matboard!!

4. MargieH says:

OMGOSH, Holly!!! Every time I view your projects on this blog you blow me away!! Had to chuckle when I saw your coffee cup mini – I’ve had mine in my baggie (cut and ready to asemble) for two years ;0P Umm…time to get it finished! LOL!! Wonderful inspiration!!

5. Julie O. says:

More than cool!!! Those are amazing! You are so very creative!!! Love love love the coffee cup mini and that bags is pure gorgeousness. The colors are divine. Can you tell I am TOTALLY impressed! (And very inspired too….must get me some canvas!)

6. Lovely Linda says:

Wow Holly – you are amazing – I love each of these projects – you have such a great eye for colour and use the Tattered Angels projects amazingly – love them all! Thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

7. Diana says:

such adorable projects! Love them all!!!

8. Peg says:

You are just so clever Holly, I especially love that canvas bag!

9. Erika Taylor says:

I always love seeing what you create Holly. Your color sense is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

10. Jana says:

Your misting is somethimg special and I love your ideas!!!

11. OMGosh ur Cup idea and creativity is Brill!!! :) :) :)

12. WoW…how fun…I love all these products…I save coffee cups too and I love what you did with that…thanks for the inspiration