It is this time of the year where we are looking out for our new Design Team for 2012.
We are looking for national and international, experienced and new, talented designers that can work the magic with our Paint Products and we are looking to add into a broad range of categories whether it be Layouts/Cards (Simple, Shabby, Vintage….all is welcome), Mixed Media, Home Decor, Altered Art or Paper Art. The term will be running from January 2012 – December 2012
If you would like to apply and join our wonderful team we would love to receive your application.
What we expect:
- a strong design style that shows off the versatility of our products
- a blog and online galleries
- social media participation (Tattered Angels Blog, Facebook, or Twitter or Google+)
- great photography skills
- the willingness to attend an online certification class before the term starts
- the creation of 3 projects a month
- team spirit
What you can expect:
- Tattered Angels product supplied throughout the year including new
products that are coming.
- Receive product periodically from our partners and for blog
hops, challenges, etc.
- Your name, bio and headshot will be featured on the Tattered Angels blog and website.
- Exposure on the Tattered Angels blog and other social media.
- a Tattered Angels 101 course in which you will learn the basics of our products and techniques to be a Certified Designer 2012
- possible special assignments and therefore exposure for CHA or our Newsletter
- and more
How to apply:
Please send your Design Team Application to:
with the following:
1. Subject line: Tattered Angels DT Call + Your Name + Your Country
(for example: Tattered Angels DT Call + Nat Kalbach + Germany)
2. Three samples of your work- never before seen or published- that best show your style and your skills to work with our products. The files must be NO bigger than 500kb each – so do not send high resolution pictures!
3. Tell us your favorite technique with any of our paint products.
4. Tell us something about yourself in 5 sentences.
5. A link to your blog, online galleries
6. Your name, address, telephone number and email address
7. A link to your resumee or if you don’t have one, a list of other Design Teams you are on and/or have been on
The Design Team Call is open immediatley and will end on November 16th, 2011 at midnight EST. You will get an automated confirmation email that we received your application. We are planning to announce the new team at the beginning of December.
Tattered Angels Design Team Coordinator